Pages

Monday 7 September 2020

GDT Card for the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog - Farm Animals

 

Over the next few months I'm really excited to be joining the team on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog as a GDT member.


The aim of the challenge is to get everyone to use their stash whether it's paper, stamps or embellishments and believe me I have plenty of stash to use!!

The theme for today is farm animals and you can find all the details and the cards from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Over the Moon stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers to colour the image
- die from Stampin' Up 
- patterned paper from Poundland
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Craft Cottage - include an animal

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card!

    Cheryl
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cute little cow. I love the paired dsp! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at LPCF x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...