Pages

Sunday 27 September 2020

Blog Inspiration Project for The Little Paper Tree - Leafy Décor

 


Today I'm featured on The Little Paper Tree blog sharing some more inspiration using the beautiful Leafy Décor stamp set and coordinating die from Pinkfresh Studios:



 These are available here from The Little Paper Tree.

I wanted to use the stamp and die differently so I die cut just the edge of the card.

Head over to the blog here to see my post and how I did this.

Head over to the shop website here for these stamp sets and lots, lots more.  And if there's something you'd like to buy, don't forget to use my DT code helenpapertree to get 10% off your order.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Stamping Sensations - the great outdoors
I Love Promarkers - anything goes

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...