Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

New Simply Create Too Challenge - Make a Shaker Card

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Simply Create Too Challenge Blog and this time we want you to make a shaker card.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

My shake card is the simpler and easier version of the traditional design!

I used a topper from Making Cards magazine with a piece of card on the back to strengthen it.  I put this into a clear plastic card bag with some snow shaker pieces and then folded the back around the topper before sealing it with tape.  

This unit is then put onto a piece of red card and then on to patterned paper.  Much simpler than the usual way of making a shaker card but I still think it looks effective!

2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. I love that penguin. I want to take him home with me
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaker card and great tip how you made it-love the cute topper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...