Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

New Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge and, as always, our theme is anything Christmas goes.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used the Blizzard Thinlits Die from Stampin' Up - this is the negative part when I'd cut myself out snowflakes to use on cards.

I matted the die cut panel on to black paper and then on to a white card.  I die cut the sentiment using the dies from the Stampin' Up Peace and Joy bundle and then matted this on to white card and black paper too.

I finished the card with some black gems round the sentiment panel and some pearls for the snowflake centres.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenge:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - it's the thought that counts

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful holiday card! Love how you used the dies here. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...