Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

New Love to Scrap Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today on the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and this month it's an anything goes theme.

Have a look at the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I've used stamps from the Garden Splash stamp set from The Card Hut available here.

I cut three pieces of white card at 4cm intervals and then stacked them on top of each other, attaching them together with small pieces of double sided tape to keep them in place.

Then I stamped the butterflies from the set across all three pieces before taking the pieces apart again and then matting black paper between them. 

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenge:

Lavinia World Challenge - anything goes


4 comments:

  1. So pretty! The black and white is so elegant and the triple stamping technique is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love it!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Lavinia World Challenges!
    https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com/

    Ania DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative, Helen! I love the butterfly design! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun technique that always produces beautiful cards. Beautifully done! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lavinia World Challenges. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day, and stay safe and healthy!
    ♥ Lena ~ DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...