Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

New Love to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Love to Craft Challenge Blog and this month it's an anything goes theme.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I've used:

- Floral Splash stamp set from The Card Hut available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- die, patterned paper and embossing folder from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Thank you for sharing with us over here at A perfect time to craft, best of luck with your entry.
    Hayley DT Member for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...