Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Inspired by Harry Potter

 


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time we're asking you to make something inspired by Harry Potter.

Have a look at the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- Har Repotter The Chosen One digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- sentiment stamp from Pinkfresh Designs
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - anything goes plus a sentiment

4 comments:

  1. Such a great make hun, love the colours you have used

    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Bugaboo image and love your coloring. Perfect star background. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz (and Aud Sentiments)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only a very nice card, but also a beautiful card and beautifully done! Thank you for joining Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog Anything Goes challenge! Hopefully until next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...