Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

Kawaii New Release from Stampers Delights

 


It's new release time again at Stampers Delights - today is the release of the new Kawaii images and they are really cute as always!





Aren't they all cute?!

You can find them all here with the other September new release images.

To make my card I've used the third image set which is called Halloween Pal Witchelly.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some spotted purple and black paper from my stash for the background of the card.

If you'd like to see more of Stampers Delights then here are some places you can visit:

Stampers Delights Shop - here
Blog - here
Facebook Page (including our Progressive Challenge) - here

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - anything goes
The Paper Shelter - blast from the past (I've had the purple paper for a very long time!)
Dream Valley Challenge - make it digital

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card with a lovely design. Love the clean look. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo sweet!! Thanks for sharing and playing with us at TPS this week, good luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...