Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

Stampers Delights Halloween Digital Mystery Box - Bat in a Cup!

 


Today I'm back to share my second card made with an image from the Stampers Delights Halloween Digital Mystery Box:


Today's image is called 'Bat in a Cup'.  Here's another view of my card:


You can find the Mystery Box on sale here.

We're giving you sneak peeks of the images each day here in the Fan Group on Facebook.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then used some purple patterned paper from Poundland and black card from my stash.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenge - make it digital
Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Adore the fold and the colours. It looks fabulous.
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card shape! Awesome colors! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...