Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

New Alphabet Challenge - Anything Beginning With M

 


There's a new challenge today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog.  We've reached the letter M and it's anything beginning with M.

I've chosen M is for Merry Christmas.

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

My card was made at a Zoom Stampin' Up class recently with Fanny Stafford.

I used part of a piece of patterned paper from Stampin' up and added the snowflakes from the Coming Home stamp set.  I stamped and die cut the car from the same set and added that to the bottom right hand corner of the card.

The sentiment I used is from the Christmas is Gleaming stamp set and I finished the card with some glitter glue.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Little Red Wagon - celebrate!
Always Fun Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen! I really like this background pattern paper and the additions you made to the scene! Really pretty!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...