Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Festive Things With Wings

 


We're back today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog with another challenge and this month we're looking for festive things with wings.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- Popco Winter stamp from Leane Creatief 
- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - anything goes with a critter
Crafty Cardmakers - things with wings

2 comments:

  1. I love your veteran owl! This is a sweet card - Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers challenge this time.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's precious, Helen, and I love your coloring! The gingham paper is fabulous. We're delighted to see you playing along and supporting our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this Month. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...