Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Monochrome

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is monochrome.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used the Stampin' Up stamp set called Waterfront.  I masked off two two panels on a piece of white card, leaving a white strip in the middle.

I started with Tea Dye Distress Ink for my background and then used Stampin' Up inks in Crumb Cake and Soft Suede to stamp the images - I used a combination of fully stamped and stamped off images.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

We Love Chocolate Baroque - anything goes
Stamping Sensations Challenge - the great outdoors

7 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous scene, Helen! I love the monochrome look. Thank you for sharing it with us for our "Great Outdoors" challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the vintage vibeMrs H's Crafty Corner
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully tranquil looking scene Halen and a really effective design, many thanks for joining in our September themes at We Love Chocolate Baroque and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger is doing odd things and I have no idea if my comment went through for moderation as there no message to say so or it's just lost, so in case said what a beautifully tranquil scene Helen and my thanks for joining our September themes at We Love Chocolate Baroque and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely scene in mono. thanks for sharing with us at the We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely - it would be perfect for my challenge theme over at Moving Along with the Times,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the narrow strip in the middle is the focal point. Great job masking. I will have to give this a try. Such a neat dramatic look ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...