Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

New SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge - Use Layers

 


There's a new challenge today on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog and this time we'd like you to use layers on your cards.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I've used:-

- Poppies digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here in the Etsy shop
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper, card and outline sticker sentiment from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Creative Crafters Challenge - anything goes
Sognando Scrap - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Crafters Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...