Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - A Shaped Card

 


We've reached the mid-way point in our current challenge on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Blog and this time our theme is:


So we want to see a shaped card - anything that's not the normal square or rectangular shape of card.  The post from the beginning of the challenge is here and the reminder post is here.

And the prize on offer for this winner is:


Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Silly Snowmen stamp set from Funky Fossil Designs here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Make My Monday - Christmas in September
Always Fun Challenges - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. So fun card, Helen! That snowman makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute. Awesome shape card and fun cute darling image. Thanks for sharing over at Always Fun Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for joining in the challenge at MMM with this fun snowman card, love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun design. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun shaped card Helen. Love your colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...