Pages

Saturday 19 September 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Include the Word Joy

 


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to include the word joy in your design.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

The prize on offer for the winner this time is:


To make my card I used:

- Peace and Joy die set from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from First Edition
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge - no stamps allowed

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for sharing your gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...