Pages

Friday 24 March 2023

Wonderland White Rabbit - DT Inspiration Card for Stampers Delights

 


I'm back today with my first DT inspiration card for March for Stampers Delights.

I've used the 'White Rabbit' digi stamp which is available as part of the membership of the new Wonderland Digital Stamp Club - you can find all the details here.

I coloured the image with my Promarkers and then die cut it with a stitched die.  I used some patterned paper layered with navy and white card to layer my image.

Make sure you take a look at all the new Stamp Clubs - there's lot to choose from!

And check out my Community Blog post here for more details about my card and what's on offer.

Free Creative Community
Wonderland Digital Stamp Club
Digital Stamp and Coloring Club
Digital Stamp Anime, Chibi and Kawaii Membership

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Challenge Plus - anything goes


3 comments:

  1. Ah she is really cute and I love that backing paper. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card - the backing paper really finishes the card off.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Love the hair
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...