Pages

Friday 3 March 2023

New Pattie's Creations Challenge - Anything Goes/Birthdays

 


We're back today on the Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this month it's anything goes with the optional theme of birthday.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my DT card I used:

- Potted Spring Tulips digistamp from Pattie's Creations available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - lots of layers

6 comments:

  1. Great image and love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen,
    This is such a pretty card. Love how you colored my image too.
    Hugs,
    Pattie
    Artist for Pattie's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Triple B
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that vase of beautiful spring tulips! Thanks for playing along with the Triple B's new challenge! (Carol GD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tulips are among my favorite flowers, and I love this beautiful arrangement of pink ones in that lovely blue vase. A wonderful and elegant birthday card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, Helen... Love the beautiful Tulip and all the layers in your card. Thank you for playing with us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...