Pages

Monday 27 March 2023

New Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for another 'anything goes' challenge on Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.  To find out more about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look at the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


You can find their web store here.

To make my DT card I used one of the images and a sentiment from this set from Pink Gem Designs:


It's called the 'Bunny Digital Stamp Set' and you can find it here in the Etsy shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- dies from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...