Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2023

New Critter Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes With a Featured Critter

 


Today I'm sharing my first DT card as a member of the Critter Crazy Challenge!


A big thank you to the team for inviting me to join you!

Our March challenge starts today and, as always, it's anything goes with a featured critter.  To find out more about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the images from the 'A Cat's Life' digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda:


You can find the set here on the shop website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

SUYP Challenge - furrything goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute image, lovely colours, design and papers, Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your DT post Helen, good to have you on the team. Love your cute cat playing with his ball of wool, great background also. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute card!
    Thank you for playing at SUYP/Cats only challenge
     Hope to see you again! Good luck!
     Fiki  : Bad Kitty's Craft Room  

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...