Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2023

New Birthstone Challenge - Anything Goes With Aquamarine and Diamond

 


We're back today on the Birthstone Challenge Blog with our second challenge.

Our challenges are anything goes with the two birthstone colours for the months covered by the challenges.  For March and April the colours are:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Live for Today stamp from Inkylicious
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- silver holographic peel off strip

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen,great sentiment and love the P.paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. What a wonderful sentiment. Words to live by, for certain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Helen! I love that sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...