Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2023

New Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge - Three French Hens (Three of Something or a French Sentiment)

 


There's a new challenge today on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'Three French Hens'.

So that means we either want to see three of something on your project or a French sentiment!

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

As you can see, I've gone for the the 'three or something' option - Three Kings or Wise Mean.

To make my card I used:

- outline sticker sheet from Little Claire Designs
- silver glitter card from Jellybean Crafts
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and elegant, fabulous card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...