Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2023

New Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

 


We're back today on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog with a new challenge and another great inspiration board for you:


The idea behind the challenge is that flowers are always the focus of your project and an optional mood board is provided for inspiration.

More details can be found on the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Magnolia digi stamp set from Pink Gem Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Creative Crafters - anything goes
Make My Monday Challenge - spring colours
Crafty Gals Corner - make it green

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic, sweet, and colorful! Wonderful card, Helen!
    Crafting Hugs,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and card Helen! Thanks for a wonderful team project for the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen, and a pretty design as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love the design of your card with that pretty bloom. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. flower is perfect for spring theme card. I always enjoyed your coloring /shading around the images. Thank you for joining us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice card
    thanks for joining our challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    dt creative crafters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty spring-colored project! Love it!! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so lovely helen! love this digi and how you've done up your card!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice card
    thanks for joining our challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    dt creative crafters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...