Pages

Thursday 2 March 2023

New Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes/Same Old Stuff

 


Today I'm excited to be joining the team at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge!

All the challenges are anything goes but with an optional twist which for March is 'same old stuff'.  This means we want you to use at least 2 items from your stash which are more than a year old - please tell us what those items are and their approximate age.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

So my older items are:

- Gorjuss Girl 'Poppy Fields' stamp which is approximately eight years old
- pink patterned paper from Craft Creations (company no long exists!) which is about three years old
- sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs (this company no longer exists either) which is about four years old

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper also from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Rocket Challenges - for the girls

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a sweet card, she's adorable and love all the pink! Thanks for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...