Today I'm excited to be joining the team at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge!
All the challenges are anything goes but with an optional twist which for March is 'same old stuff'. This means we want you to use at least 2 items from your stash which are more than a year old - please tell us what those items are and their approximate age.
For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.
So my older items are:
- Gorjuss Girl 'Poppy Fields' stamp which is approximately eight years old
- pink patterned paper from Craft Creations (company no long exists!) which is about three years old
- sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs (this company no longer exists either) which is about four years old
I also used:
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper also from Craft Creations
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Moving Along With the Times - lady/girl
Craft Rocket Challenges - for the girls
Krafty Chicks Challenge - stamp act