Pages

Sunday 26 March 2023

Chef Gnome Bundle from Conie Fong

 


I'm back today with another card for Conie Fong and this time I've used the Chef Gnome Bundle.

You can find this cute set here in the Etsy shop.

In the set you get the gnome facing left and right and the sentiment I've used on my card.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- circle dies from MFT
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Helen - love the layout on this one and of course the red and white is perfect for this chef. Thanks fo very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week and please come and join us in our next challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Great design. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...