Pages

Sunday 1 May 2022

New Stampers Delights Progressive Challenge

 


The beginning of the month means a new Stampers Delights Progressive Challenge and for May this is the image we're working with:


To make my DT card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- shimmer paper from my stash
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

To join in you need to join us at the Stampers Delights Crafty Community here on Facebook.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes
Passion for Markers - favourite colours (blue and pink) 

5 comments:

  1. A very cute card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely seahorse and I love the sparkly background. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seahorses and yours is super-cute. Your background is lovely and it looks great split into 3.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great seahorse image and I have that shimmer paper in several colours.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Seahorse, beautifully coloured
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...