Pages

Friday 6 May 2022

New Pattie's Creations Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this month it's 'anything goes'.

Have a look at the challenge blog here for all the details and also a little treat from Pattie!

To make my card I used:

- Poppy Flowers digi stamp from Pattie's Creations available here
- Promarkers
- scalloped stitched die and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Ellibelle's Corner - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Delicate blue colouring of that pretty poppy image, Helen - perfectly framed and great paper choice too...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Helen. I love the pretty flowers and your colouring is perfectly. The blue and white colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely classy card with some kind of CAS design. Love the colours! Thanks for playing along with my flower challenge over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful poppies card, Helen. Love them in blue! Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's Anything Goes this time! Hope you stop by and share again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...