Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2022

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/A Girly Card

 


There's a new challenge today on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog and this time 
it's anything goes with the option of making a girly card.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Sitting With Teddy digi stamp from Paper Nest Dolls available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Dovecraft and Craft Creations
- stitched die, flower punch and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...