Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2022

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on Penny's Challenge Blog with a new 'anything goes' challenge - head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of team.

We have three sponsors for this challenge:


and


and


To make my card I used:

- The Most Adorable Panda digi stamp from The Paper Shelter 
- Promarkers
- die from Spellbinders
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Tee hee, so darn cute and love the background! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card Helen!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...