Pages

Monday 2 May 2022

Free Digi Stamp from Pink Gem Designs!

 


Would you like to get this cute 'Swinging Ella'  digi stamp free?!

If you are a member of the Friends of Pink Gem Designs Facebook Group you can get this image free plus when you join the group you'll also get lots of great Pink Gem Designs Inspiration.

Head over to the group here.

Once you've got your free digi stamp you'll find an album in the Facebook Group where you can upload either the hand coloured image or a project made with it.  A winner will be picked when the challenge closes on 31 May - the prize is a single digi stamp of their choice.

Here's the card I made using the free digi stamp:


I also used:

- Promarkers
- scalloped stitched die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Critter Crazy Challenges - anything goes
Crafty Animals - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Love the simplicity of this to showcase your elly critter. Thanks for sharing with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...