Pages

Friday 13 May 2022

New My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge - Sled or Sleigh

 


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge and this time we want to see a sled or a sleigh on your cards.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here.

To make my card I used:

- Snow Day Play stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps 
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Lilli of the Valley
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - J is for joke (the hippo that's fallen over made me smile!)
Krafty Chicks - Christmas

3 comments:

  1. Your card does bring a smile with the cute hippos playing in the snow! Great choice for the sled/sleigh theme! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. que c'est charmant Helen, une très mignonne scène de jeu dans la neige, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Card, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely :) Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas
    challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...