Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2022

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on Penny's Challenge Blog with a new anything goes challenge - you can find all the details and the cards from the rest of the team here.

We have two sponsors for this challenge:


and


To make my first cards (above)  I used:

- Roses in Milk Bottle digi stamp from Pattie's Creations Images available here
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

and this is my second DT card for the challenge:


To make this card I used:

- Parrot on Branch digi stamp from Pattie's Creations Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper and stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...