Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2022

Message in a Bottle - Inspiration Post for Stampers Delights

 


Today it was my turn to share some inspiration on the Stampers Delights Blog.

To make my card I've used the very cute Kawaii 'Message in a Bottle' digi stamp set.  As well as the sentiment on my card there is another one in the set 'I miss seaing you' (clever pun!)

You can find 'Message in a Bottle' here on the Stampers Delights website.

I have kept my card very simple - this cute image doesn't need much to make it look good!  I coloured the image with Promarkers and then die cut it.  I made the mat for my image by drawing round the die and fussy cutting to create a thin layer.

I finished the card with some clear gems - a bit of sparkle is always a good idea!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Star Stampz Challenge Blog - mother ocean day

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, adorable image! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Thank you for joining the Star Stampz Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...