Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2022

Make a Splash - Inspiration Post for Stampers Delights

 


Today it's my turn to share another inspiration card for Stampers Delights.

To make today's card I've used the very cute Kawaii 'Make a Splash' digi stamp set.  As well as the images on my card, there are two more cute little characters in the set plus another sentiment 'Seas the Day'.

You can find 'Make a Splash' here on the Stampers Delights website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then die cut it.  The cute images don't need much to make a card so I just added some patterned paper and some clear gems - a bit of bling is always essential!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...