Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2021

Ike's World Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes/Tic Tac Toe

 


We've reached the mid-way point in our current challenge on the Ike's World Challenge Blog - this month it's anything goes with the option to follow our tic tac toe grid:


You can find all the details about the challenge and see the rest of the cards from the team here on the challenge blog.

I've followed one of the diagonal lines: embossing - buttons - stitching faux or real

To make my card I used:

- TP Kitty digi stamp from Ike's Art available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- embossing folder from Do Crafts
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

And don't forget about the 300 followers candy giveaway on the challenge blog here


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...