Pages

Friday 12 February 2021

New My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge - Wreaths

 


We're back today on the My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge with another new challenge for you and this time we're looking for wreaths on your cards.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I've used elements from the Paper Pumpkin Kit we were able to buy here in the UK last year.

The wreath is the last of my die cut pieces from the box and I stamped over it with the wreath stamp from the little stamp set which came with the Kit.  The sentiment stamp and label and also from the kit and the patterned paper is the liner from one of the envelopes.

I've layered with Mossy Meadow card stock and some white card from Stampin' Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...