Pages

Monday 8 February 2021

Imagine That Digistamp Birthday Challenge Second Week - Cake/Food


Throughout February we are having and 8th birthday celebration at Imagine That Digistamp!

There is lots going on including weekly challenges and lots of free images - make sure you keep a close eye on the blog here to see what's happening.

Today I'm sharing my DT card for the second week birthday challenge - our theme this week is cake/food:


You can find all the details about this week's challenge here on the blog.

To make my card I used:

- Ice Cream to My Cone digi stamp set available here
- patterned papers from my stash
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
-Promarkers to colour the image
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...