I'm back today with another GDT card for the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog.
This time we want to see what your favourite is - sketch, embellishment, tool etc. Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the team.
And here are my favourites:
- favourite stamp set (at the moment!)
- favourite card making technique (stamping)
- favourite colour combination (red and brown/kraft)
- favourite colouring medium (Promarkers)
Here's what I used to make my card:
- Hot Dog stamp set and stitched rectangle die from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers to colour my image
- card and paper from Craft Creations
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Seize the Birthday - hearts
Watercooler Wednesday - occasions
Crafty Gals Corner - add a heart