Pages

Monday 15 February 2021

New Marvellous Mini Masterpieces Challenge - Mood Board

 


A new challenge has started today in the Marvellous Mini Masterpieces Facebook Group.

This month you can make anything you want to as long as it's no larger than 4 inches by 5 inches and you use the mood board as your inspiration:


You can find more details and link up your creations in the Marvellous Mini Masterpieces Challenge Group here on Facebook.

I made an ATC for this month's challenge.

First I created my background using Stampin' Up Inks in Gorgeous Grape, Magenta Madness and Coastal Cabana.  

Then I used stamps from Stampin' Up to overstamp in black Memento before edging the whole design in Gorgeous Grape and then matting on to black card to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...