Pages

Monday 15 February 2021

New Createful Heart Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We have a new challenge today on the Createful Heart Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes challenge.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Cubby Bear Valentine digi stamp available here from Createful Heart Design
- Promarkers to colour the image
- papers from Craft Creations, Stampin' Up and The Paper Studio
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creations in Pink - anything goes in mostly pink
Crafty Gals Corner - add a heart
CCC Digi Creations - Valentine Day/love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...