The beginning of the month means a new challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - it's always anything goes as long as you use patterned paper on your creation.
Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.
I'm sharing one of the cards I've made for The Card Hut's show on Create and Craft today. Here are the stamps featured in the show:
To make my card I used:
- stamp from the Doe stamp set
- Promarkers to colour the image
- stitched rectangle die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper and green card from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations