Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2019

New Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new 'anything goes' challenge today on the Through the Craft Room Door Challenge.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Holiday Candelabra digi stamp from KLM Designs available here 
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from First Edition
- ribbon from my stash
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - favourite colour combo (red and green for Christmas)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
Crafter's Castle Challenge - anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - anything goes
Creative Fingers Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty background paper and great colouring of the topper Those candles just pop

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...