Pages

Friday 15 November 2019

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Christmas Animals


We've got a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time we want to see Christmas animals.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I've used a digi stamp and digi paper from the new Christmas Canines digi crafting set:


You can find the kit here:

or
E-Scape and Scrap: https://bit.ly/32JUB5v

I coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers and used paper and card from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Christmas/winter
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Christmas/winter
Crafting By Designs - anything goes
Crafting With An Attitude - anything goes
Sweet Stampers Challenge - Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Cute dawgy hun, of to have a look at the Etsy page
    Love this make
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and b.paper love the image and great colouring.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Christmas/Winter" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...