Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

New Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge - Stockings or Other Winter Clothing


There's a new challenge today on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge Blog and this month we want to see stockings or other winter clothing.

All the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog and you can also see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- Cozy Ollie Owl digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Poundland
- stamped sentiment from The Project Bin
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenge - anything goes
I Love Promarkers - anything goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - anything goes plus a sentiment

4 comments:

  1. Sweet image and design. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The owl is beautifully wrapped in a scarf and hat.I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the wintry colours.
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...