Pages

Thursday 7 November 2019

Bugaboo Stamps Oldie But Goodie Thursday - Little Penguin Skate


It's Oldie But Goodie Thursday on the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog today and I'm sharing a card made with one of my favourite Bugaboo Stamps Christmas images.

Head over to the challenge blog here to see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I've used:

- Little Penguin Skate digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps available here
Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from The Project Bin
- patterned paper from Poundland
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
Watercooler Wednesday - anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - fall/holiday

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little penguin! Makes a very cute Christmas card. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the penguin and the sweater inspired background paper Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background paper!

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...