Pages

Friday 15 November 2019

New Sparkles Challenge - It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas


There's a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this time it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

I'm sharing a card made using a brand new digi stamp from Lauren C Waterworth.

To make my card I used:

- Reindeer digi stamp from Lauren C Waterworth available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Christmas Canine digi craft kit available here
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog - Christmas
Crafty Animals - anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog - anything goes
Digi Doodle Studio Challenge - Christmas/winter
CCC Digi Creations - Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Helen. I love the coloring you have done on it.
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful image. I love this card. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...