Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

New Perfectly Clean and Simple Challenge - Christmas


Today I'm sharing another DT card for the Perfectly CAS Challenge Blog:


You can find more details and inspiration here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used a stamp set from Uniko called 'Background Builders' (here) - I used the tree strip and the sentiment strip.

I stamped them on to kraft card and then coloured them with Promarkers.  To finish the card I dry embossed a line above and below the stamped panel.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Beccy's Place - Day 9 - H is for ho ho ho
Dragonfly Dreams - Christmas/winter

6 comments:

  1. Such a stylish CAS Christmas card Helen, many thanks for joining in with our Christmas theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your craft Christmas card Helen with the simple sentiment banner across the bottom. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your CAS style card is fabulous Helen, love the little stamp you used. Great idea to add the embossed lines above and below the images, it gives the illusion of an additional layer without actually adding one. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully CAS. Great idea adding the dry embossing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great CAS card. Love the use of kraft paper and the row of trees is so cute!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...