Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

New Mix It Up Challenge - Anything Goes/Watecolouring


This month on the Mix It Up Challenge Blog it's anything goes with the option to use watercolouring.

Take a look here on the challenge blog for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

My card isn't strictly water coloured but I did use inks and water!

I used a Poly Plate from Crafty Roo Designs with Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac Distress Inks.  I applied these to the Poly Plate and then spritzed with water before stamping.

I then stamped the 'Joy of Christmas' sentiment stamp, also from Crafty Roo Designs in black ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...