Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes challenge.  Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Finley Penguin from Digi Doodle Studios available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from my stash
- sentiment and other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Beccy's Place Day 2 - B is for bird
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes
Sweet Stampers Challenge - Christmas
As You Like It Challenge - cute or traditional for Christmas - it's got to be cute to use up all the great papers I've bought over the years!

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely and sweet christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is adorable Helen! Fabulous mix of colours, patterns and embellishments... very festive. You've done a wonderful job colouring the little penguin. Love the candy cane skis he's using... he has sports equipment and a snack all rolled into one!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...