Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

New SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge - Christmas is Coming


I'm joining the team on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog again this month and the theme for the November challenge is Christmas is Coming.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

To make my card I've used:

- Catch digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from The Project Bin
- patterned paper from Poundland
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge Blog - anything goes
Day 1 of Beccy's Place November Challenge - A is for alcohol markers and Arctic
Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog - Christmas
 

3 comments:

  1. So sweet. I love the little earmuffs on the penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, how cute are these two little guys?! Love the fabulous scarf and earmuffs Helen, great choice of colours, and the background paper you chose has the same knitted pattern. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cool icy Christmas card Helen <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...