Pages

Sunday 15 April 2018

New Scribbles Designs Challenge - Favouring the Feminine


It's time for a new challenge on the Scribbles Challenge Blog and this time we're 'favouring the feminine'.  You can find all the details and lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.

This month's prizes...


  • Top Scribbler (chosen randomly) receives $10 worth of digital images
  • Top 3 (chosen by Design Team) receives $3 worth of digital images
  • Gold Star (chosen by Design Team) receives $3 worth of digital images
For my card I've used a digi stamp from Scribbles Designs called 'Flower Pot 2' which you can finpad here.
 
I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...